Born and raised in Essen, Germany, Beate Hundsdörfer studied architecture in Berlin and spent her first life working as independent architect and scientific assistent for construction and design at the Universität der Künste (University of the Arts), Berlin.
1997 her fascination for the fast development of the world wide web caused a change. Beginning with the draft for a traffic information service for Berlin she specialized in information brokerage and data acquisition mainly for providers of mobile services and content syndicators.
- a global study on "Digital Cinema" for the Filmförderungsanstalt (FFA)
- information retrieval and data acquisition for the “mobile services” of AUDI
- a global study on todays “smart home” market for the German Ministery of education and research (Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung)
- information retrieval and data acquisition for the development of the German traffic information center of VW (Volkswagen)
- information retrieval and data acquisition for the “mobile services” by VW
- benchmark “online-travel agencies” for gedas telematics GmbH
- benchmark “online-routing” for gedas telematics GmbH
- detailed studies on different content areas, i.e. address data bases, tourist information, hotel guides, restaurant guides, events, clubbing and dating for
Cocomore AG, a German content syndicator